Dental implants can be used to replace multiple missing teeth and a full arch. A full arch bridge is often referred to as All-on-4, or “Teeth in a Day.” What this means is, we are using 4 to 6 implants per arch to support a full arch of teeth; typically 12 teeth in an arch.
Teeth-in-a-Day refers to a procedure when we remove existing decayed or non-restorable teeth, place the dental implants, and an implant supported temporary prosthesis (teeth) all in one day.
The Advantages of All-on-4 Implants Include:
- Saving patient time and money
- Getting fixed teeth in just 1 day
- Preventing future bone loss
- Leaving with fixed teeth instead of removable teeth
Let our patients tell you about their experiences with Dr. Templeton:
Why a Dental Implant Specialist is the Best Choice for the All-on-4 Implant Procedure
The general public often falls victim to creative advertising and is being misled when it comes to the training and experience level of dentists related to the All-on-4 surgical procedure. Make no mistake, the All-on-4 is a real surgical procedure with serious risks and potential complications.
Dr. Templeton has extensive experience in oral surgery. Oral surgery training programs are a minimum of 4 years and sometimes up to 6 years of surgical training beyond dental school. Dr. Templeton has been an expert in guided implant surgery and a leader in implant dentistry in Oklahoma since 2009.
Dr. Templeton utilizes the latest technology to reduce risk, minimize recovery, and improve outcomes. One example of that is the use of the Cone Beam CT (CBCT). All of Dr. Templeton’s implant procedures are guided by a Cone Beam CT. This not only provides Dr. Templeton with a 3D image for precise planning of the procedure, but it also reduces the radiation exposure to his patients. With a CBCT there is approximately 300 times less radiation compared to a medical CT.
While utilizing the latest technology is extremely important, it does not make up for a lack of surgical training or experience. Patients searching for a qualified dental implant specialist to perform the All-on-4 or any dental implant related procedure should do their due diligence. Ask questions related to training beyond dental school in accredited post-graduate and residency programs.
Search Google and read patients comments and reviews online. Ask a lot of questions at the consultation. Experienced dental implant specialists are well adept and more than willing to discuss treatment options, risk and complications, anesthesia options, and how a patient’s overall health status will potentially impact the outcome. They are very well-trained and can perform surgery and manage complications related to advanced dental implant procedures such as the All-on-4.
Be a well-informed consumer. Do your research and feel 100% confident when it comes to the decisions you will make when evaluating your dental implant providers!
The health of your teeth and gums is of the utmost importance. Choosing the right professional to do your implants will provide you with a more pleasurable, positive experience. When it comes to dental implants, there are several advantages to choosing a specialist like Dr. Ken Templeton over a traditional dentist!
- Dental implant specialists have more experience. These are professionals whose primary focus is doing implants so they have more experience and expertise than a dentist.
- Dental implant specialists have a higher level of education than a dentist. In addition to a bachelor’s degree and dental schooling, dental implants specialists with a background in oral surgery, such as Dr. Templeton, complete an accredited residency program that takes at least four additional years to finish.
- Dental implant specialists are more familiar with dental implant procedures. With their additional training and expertise, they perform more dental implant procedures than traditional dentists and are more at ease with advanced treatments like bone grafting.
- Dental implant specialists continually enhance their skills. Technologies and procedures in implant dentistry are constantly improving. Dr. Templeton undergoes extensive training throughout the year to ensure our patients get the most state-of-the-art dental implant procedures available today!
As you can see, compared to a traditional dentist, a dental implant specialist has the experience, expertise and education necessary to provide a superior experience during your dental implant surgery.
Immediately Functioning Dental Implants
All-on-4 is based on Nobel Biocare’s pioneering Immediate Function™ capability that is specifically designed for people with dentures or in need of full upper and/or lower restorations. All-on-4 qualified patients receive four Implants and a full set of new replacement teeth per arch, usually in just one appointment (after the initial consultation).
The major benefit to the All-on-4 procedure is how quickly dentures can be replaced with permanent implants and fixed, non-removable, new replacement teeth.
All-on-4 Dental Implant Procedure
Revitalize Dental Implants is a leader in delivering the all-on-4 procedure for restoring a full arch of upper and/or lower teeth. Other approaches can use six, eight, or even more implants per arch, and often involve bone grafting.
Revitalize Dental Implants uses the proven All-on-4 technique that involves only four specially placed implants – without bone grafts. How do we avoid bone grafting? We avoid it by strategically angling the implants to avoid important anatomic structures such as the sinus in the upper jaw and nerve in the lower jaw. This technique allows us to do more with less. This means lower costs and reduced healing time for you!
What Do All-on-4 (Teeth-in-a-Day) Dental Implants Cost?
All-On-4 dental implant costs are determined by the number of implants and the material selected for the final bridge, or teeth, but generally we are able to provide a full arch of teeth for as little as $20,000.
Patient Advantages of All-on-4 Implants:
- An affordable and attractive solution for missing teeth (we are able to provide a full arch for as little as $20,000 – half what other dental implant specialists charge!)
- Immediate usability and functionality
- Fixed, permanent denture
- A beautiful smile
- Renewed self confidence
All-on-4 Clinical Advantages:
- Best procedure when missing several natural teeth on the upper and/or lower arch
- Suitable for any jaw bone quality and quantity
- Improvement in quality of life
The All-on-4 technique is FDA and CE approved, and the success rate of this procedure is superior to more traditional approaches. The end result is a solid base to attach your new teeth that does not have to be removed. The procedure saves time and money all with minimal discomfort.
Schedule an All-on-4 Dental Implant Consultation
To determine if you’re a candidate for all-on-4 dental implants, schedule a consultation. Dr. Templeton will determine if you’re a good candidate and if you are, what the treatment plan will be and what the costs will be. He’ll also be able to help you navigate any insurance coverage you have and he can give you financing options as well.